This portable diagnostic device with integrated measurement of electrical current in the mouth, large display instrument and digital display is ideal for the practice and for portable use.
The individualised calibration of electrical potential of the skin and the option of measuring electrical current in the mouth of the Akuport M2 provide both the beginner and the experienced therapist with optimal metrological preconditions for comfortable EAV.
- *EAV measurement system which meets the official standards of the International Medical Association for the Electroacupuncture acc. to Voll (EAV)
- *Large, easy to read display
- *Digital display shows indicator-drop
- *Ergonomically designed stylus with mounted, pressure compensated, replaceable sensor tip
- *Optical point locating "OPTO-Point" with 10-digit-LED-bar in the stylus and individual skin moisture compensation
- Large honeycomb with different hole sizes
- Acoustic measurement support through controllable tone
- Spread of scale (TP-Regulator)
- Built-in high performance rechargeable battery for 60 hours of operating time
- Automatic-charging device
- Clear, easy-to-read operating displays
- *PC-connection port for working with Meditest or Homopath software using a USB-interface
*Kindling Special! You will only find these features in this price range at Kindling!
- Diagnostic measurements and evaluations according to the standards of EAV
- Testing with various products, incompatibilities, location contaminant loads and substances, etc.
- Optional: Measurement of electrical current in the mouth to detect foreign potential in the oral cavity
- Expandable with all Kindling bioresonance devices
- Can be combined with EAV software Homopath or the Meditest software program for compiling assessment data and virtual resonance tests, which is available in both a beginner´s and an expert´s version
- Quadrant switch for testing with hand, foot and forehead electrodes
- Extensive special accessories, e. g. dental electrodes
Pair of hand electrodes, brass
2 wires for hand electrodes (red, black)
Stylus with 4-slice-tip
Honeycomb ø ca. 10 cm
Wire for honeycomb
Dimensions (WxHxD): 21x9x13cm, Weight ca. 1000g
Approved medical product compliant with EN Guideline 93/42/EWG Appendix II