Retec 2000 CP
Software-controlled bioresonance device for universal and versatile resonance application with more than 300 protocols.
Through the multi-functional setting of all parameters, the Retec 2000 C sets unique, forward-thinking standards for resonance application. It is operated in combination with an externally connected PC (Notebook). The matching software will impress you with its self-explanatory user interface and it supports the treatment process through sorted indicator lists, which can be targeted to the symptom. With the help of an optically displayed complement of electrodes and equipping the output flask, one can rapidly learn to use it. Work with multi-protocol to run down up to 5 programs automaticaly. Or use the detailed user interface to adjust all needed parameters manually. If you wish you can store them. Even the possibility of electronical potentizing is included.
Multi-protocol mode gives you the oppertunity to choose out of more than 300 protocols 5 protocols which will be executed consecutively. The multi-protocol can be stored for next session with your client.
Detail-mode for editing or creating individual protocols. Changes or settings can be reached by clicking on the switch symbol or its marking field. If a parameter unit is assigned to the switch symbol (e.g. amplifier setting) a window also opens into which the value is then written. The values can also be increased (arrow up) or decreased (arrow down) by clicking on the arrows.
Electonical potentation is valided by Dr.Würthle. By using harmonical and dis-harmonical informations potentizing up to D100 is possible.
- Bipolar therapy device
- Integrated input and output panels *Kindling special
- External flask expansion through two inputs and outputs each
- Differential procedure, no environmental influences during transfer *Kindling special
- Easy use of the Retec hardware and clear menu design in the software
- Can be delegated
- Illustrated accessory suggestions in therapy selection *Kindling special
- Simple updating procedure by means of a self-installing CD-ROM
- More than 300 fixed programs sorted by indications
- Frequency range up to 1,000,000 Hz
- Filter range up to 100,000 Hz
- Automatic belt run and wobble operation
- Individually adjustable amplification up to 100-fold up to decreasing increments by 0.01
- Direct and inverse switching
- Separator-switching (H, DI), direct and inverse (A, AI)
- 50 Hz frequency filter (interfering field suppression)
- Test function of output amplified with wires *Kindling special
- Treatment control with LED-display *Kindling special
- Display of remaining treatment time
- Power supply using a medical power supply – Optional: operation using rechargeable battery
- Easy-to-read operating displays
- Accessories tray on top of device
- Housing designed to be compatible with Kindling EAV Combi-2
- High resistance to interference through external PC
- Compatible with all commercially available PCs (Windows XP, Vista, Windows7, Windows8) with CD-ROM-drive and a free USB-Port
Kindling Special! You find this feature in that price categroy only with Kindling!
- Therapy with more than 300 fixed programs sorted by indications
- Direct and inverse therapy
- Medication transfer using direct transfer
- Diverting using inverse transfer
- beaker configuration: input, e.g. nosodes, viruses, bacteria, secretions, excretions, parasites, heavy metals, virtual database etc; outpatient, e.g. patient, medium, globuli etc.
- Enter the oscillation patterns in the Homopath software
- The Akuport MR2 can be used as an individual device and expanded at any time with EAV Combi-2
- Use of virtual medication using the software programs Meditest and Homopath
- Extensive special accessories, e. g. screened output beaker
1 Pair of hand electrodes, brass
1 Pair of foot electrodes, brass
1 Pair of rubber electrode
1 Magnetic field electrode, lite
1 Magnetic field electrode, strong
1 Ointment electrode
1 Magnetic field mat
2 Paar Retecleitungen 2m
2 Pairs of screened wires, 2m
3 Petri dishes
Software Retec2000pro on CD-ROM
Medical power supply
Dimensions (WxHxD): 20x8x38cm, Weight ca. 1700g
Approved medical product compliant with EN Guideline 93/42/EWG Appendix II